Thursday, November 15, 2007

Calgon take me away

I had a few after pregnancy firsts on Tuesday. I got the go ahead to excercise again which is kind of bittersweet, you know. I am ready but not looking forward to the pressure of excercising everyday. and I took a scalding hot bath!!! That was the best. As I was soaking in the hot water I thought to myself that a bath is truly the only time that I get that is stress free. Because...when I take a shower I have W standing there watching me with his hands on his knees(not sure how long that is going to be appropriate but..). We don't have locks on the doors-the people before us I guess thought they were being fancy by putting swinging french doors there and even fancier with their open shower that is not supposed to splash water out on the floor (it does splash water by the way if you are in the market for a bathroom reno.) So W is always there. Even when I'm sleeping I always have an ear open for one of the boys waking up. and when I am in my car, running errands alone, there is always that rush to get back nagging at me. I don't think that ever goes away. So the bath is going to be my only alone time. I am sooo glad to have it back.

No comments: