Monday, December 17, 2007

So we went to a Christmas party Saturday night. We had a blast and Master P slept until 8am Sunday morning. We started off having a really early dinner at Lilette before we went to the party so I wouldn't eat a ton of meatballs (they had them the year before and if you don't like mini meatballs, you haven't tried the ones catered by Martin's). Anyway, I was feeling pretty sassy and skinny in my new skinny pants. It was one of those parties where you see so many people that you haven't caught up with in years. So you're excited and at the same time hoping you've aged pretty well. And also hoping that you don't look like you just had a baby 9 weeks ago. All of my hopes were realized-or so I thought until a guy walked up and out of the blue said something like, "oh, you're not drinking, right?" It was a wierd comment anyway, because it was the first thing he said and it wasn't relevant and didn't make ANY sense. But I responded by saying that yeah, I was. and that's when it hit me. He thought I was still pregnant. OUCH. But you know what? I think I look pretty darn good after just having a baby 2 months ago. I know I am a bit flabby but if you didn't know me you wouldn't think I were pregnant. Maybe it's the new style of shirts, a-line and flowy. Yeah, that was probably it.

No comments: