Monday, December 03, 2007

You better watch out, I'm going to pout

I'm feeling the stress of the holidays more than usual this year. It's like it all of sudden is bearing down on me. Usually I don't let it bother me so much. I love Christmas and always do everything last minute but this year I don't have the time to do anything in the 3 day crunch time before Christmas much less with 25 days left. It's hard to get around with 2 kids. and it makes me anxious trying to figure out how to host playdates, get to all the Christmas birthday parties, 2 visiting Santa parties, ordering Christmas cards, in addition to buying clothes for cocktail parties (because if I do have anything I can't fit into them or they are sooooo out of style), and let's not forget I still have to buy presents for people, teachers, family, friends, and babysitters. and I have to do it all in between nursing BP every 3 hours. So forget excercising. My pledge to be really skinny will have to wait.

I hate to be a Scrooge but I just want to hole up until it's all over with.

Oh, and my beautiful Christmas tree that we had delivered yesterday (yes, we had it delivered and it was well worth it) will probably never get decorated.

No comments: