Monday, July 31, 2006

Okay-just got back from P.J.'s. W and his friend were talking a mile a minute, having the best time. A girl with a laptop in the corner gave us multiple dirty looks-the chatter must have been bothering her. At first I felt bad about it because I must admit that would have been me 1 year ago. and now I hate who I was. They are babies and like L said, you're not in a library. She finally left. and I don't feel bad about it anymore.

I'm trying to blog and he's sticking his fingers in every hole possible on the cpu. I really have to rearrange things if I want to keep doing this. The computer really shouldn't be in his room anyway, it's just that we don't have much space.

He's exhausted. Every outing like that tuckers him out. But want to hold him off until his naptime. I am super particular about his schedule but I'll save that for another time. It makes our life predictable and easy and that's all that matters.




No comments: