Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Finally, the keyboard is working at Papa's house.

My parents (W's grandparents) are having a massive Halloween shindig tonigh. MiMo gets kind of anxious the day of any party she is throwing. It's been fun. W didn't sleep at all last night. I think he has come down with a bad cold (I hate flying with him because of all the germs) and he is not feeling super duper tonight. Luckily MiMo gave in and decided to not put the wine bar outside of his bedroom. That would make for a fun evening for me. I am not sure this is going to be a thrill for me anyway, with him toddling around, whining with a runny nose and overwhelmed with all of these strangers ogling him. Really not looking forward to it especially since he didn't sleep well last night.

We took a ton of photos in the orange, yellow and red leafed scenery. and I am sure there will be plenty more. I have to post them up when we get back just for all NOLA moms who don't get the chance to see a change of seasons. A mom here wrote an article in the paper saying that the leaves are so much more vibrant since she has had her baby. I feel the same way. They seem so alive and bright through the eyes of a baby. W has been walking around 90 percent of the time with a red leaf in his hand. The other 10 percent he has a small squash from any fall display that he can find.

No comments: