Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Another day

It's been a very long day. I was up at 3:45 am-the little buddy didn't wake me up- and have been up every since. EXHAUSTED and he is not fully cooperative right now. Won't eat dinner although he is standing in his room laughing right now, better than the fussy, fussy he was doing before.

Oh, Wednesday Wine Down. I don't have a wine. I am sorry. I feel like I keep apologizing over and over for being a bad blogger. I'll get back on my game tomorrow. I promise.

Thinking of taking a cake decorating class! after my first foray into cake decorating with W's cake. I probably don't need to be surrounded by sugar, butter, cream and chocolate at this point in my life ( I found some black pants I bought when we were evacuated a month or so after I had the baby. This is depressing so if you don't want to be depressed, don't scroll down, or close your eyes or just stop reading....













They fit.)

No comments: