Thursday, June 19, 2008

For baby Kate

Another friend just had her new little baby. Welcome to the world Baby Kate!

Having my second baby was an exercise in patience. It was hard and I don't know how I got through the first few weeks (well, yeah, I do. with the help of J, W and my friends and family) but now I can't imagine not having Master P in my life. Anyway, the point of posting is that hearing of the new life entering into our world made me nostalgic for a tiny little baby. Not for long, just for a second but there's nothing like a little baby looking up at you so hard. Sometimes the intensity of the gaze makes you think that they've known you forever and others it's like they are desperately trying to figure you out. Whatever it is....what I do know is that babies are miracles.

No comments: