Thursday, November 12, 2009

Football

The only team we really root for around here is the Saints. J went to Dartmouth and well, where's the fun in rooting for them? and I went to Alabama but don't really have an allegiance to them although this football season seems like a good one to rally behind them. I am kind of sad for my kids that they won't feel the college football fever that LSU families have but I don't think anything can match WHO DAT NATION in full force. So we wait all week for the games and W checks out the football players in the sports sections everyday and even I am learning which teams we need to watch out for, who has a good running game (I sound like I know what I am talking about, don't I?) etc. and W wants to be Drew Brees everyday. I want to be Drew Brees everyday or any other NFL quarterback for that matter and make the coin that they make.

Anyway, I can't wait for Sunday and am ready to yell Who Dat! each and every time Drew starts his play (I'm superstitious. I have to do it).
and the boys are ready too!

2 comments:

Julie Vaicius said...

What a cute picture of the boys!

-e said...

I am always a sucker for a man in any uniform! Love the saints! -e