Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lights are on and the cameras are rollin'

Tonight after Superior Grill I made J drive past the Real World House. I have secretly been watching its progress and it is looking pretty darn good. But tonight! Tonight!!!! The lights are on. Like Christmas!!! and the cameras have got to be rollin'! I mean I knew they had to get the kids in before Mardi Gras. It's only common sense, that they get them settled in the city before the mayhem of Mardi Gras is thrown at them.Which is the reason why I have been casing the joint.

But tonight, every possible light in the house is on. and I wish I were in the Real World number. It's killing me. I missed my time. I have been watching since the very first Real World. So what's it like now, Real World #22? I don't know but this is as close as I am going to come to it and I am so excited. I think an afternoon stroll past the house will become a habit, after nap time. Maybe, just maybe they will invite us in for a drink and a cookie for the kids.

No comments: