Friday, September 29, 2006

So sorry

I am so sorry. It's been hectic around here. My parents came in for two days so we were on the go with Momo or Mimi or whatever my mom wants to be called. Run, run, run. We went shopping for shoes for the little buddy. (She's gone from Gigi, Mere, Mimi to Momo) The shoe lady told us he doesn't need shoes until he is walking well. But I worry about his feet getting dirty or diseased. He took a jaunt down the sidewalk today and had a fantabulous time. He found a dead locust and some pretty leaves. Back to the shoe lady. Not very nice. You'd think she would be a bit more enamored with children considering she owns a children's clothes store. Not. But it's been around forever and she knows what she's doing I guess. I still want shoes for him. His feet are getting super dirty. Then I took him to play in the yard at my parents house. I knew this little toddler once who was scared of grass. I thought it was ridiculous. Well guess what? No part of grass. He loved splashing his feet in the pool. But no part of the grass.

I got kind of teary eyed when my parents left. They were only here two days but it made me realize how much fun it is having them around to watch W grow up. I know it doesn't all revolve around him but he sure does love Momo and Papa.

p.s. I just tried putting those Robeez things on him. He kept falling all over himself. I guess I'll keep him barefoot for awhile.

No comments: