Sunday, October 07, 2007

Taco Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, Anyone?

The New Baby is almost here and I've just been too preoccupied to write. It's not that I'm not thinking about y'all. I am, along with a million other things.

I just got an article about Taco Tuesday's from a friend. We've been having those alot around here (maybe not necessarily on Tuesdays) and it's a well loved tradition complete with Taco Kits and the such. When my back is not hurting I spice it up with sauteed onion and peppers, freshly grated cheddar cheese and guacamole. Otherwise I just use the Kit and ground beef which is still just as delicious. The plan was to give it up once the New Baby arrived and revert back to our healthy eating habits. It's going to be hard and now that the time is almost upon us I can't promise it will happen. There is nothing like a good ole greasy ground beef hard corn El Paso taco. It's about American as Hamburger Helper and I'm proud to be an American.

No comments: