Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I can't believe it's already Halloween. But I can believe that the baby is 3 weeks old although it feels like he should be a year. A girl told me yesterday that it will all get better once he is 3 months. 3 months!!! I have 2 more months of this? I obviously have good and bad days. The bad days are when I am exhausted (I'm always tired) coupled with my stomach really hurting, like yesterday. It's almost like the numbness from the surgery is wearing off inside and now I'm really feeling the pain. The kicker is that I can't take my pain killers with 1 toddler roaming around the house. Today it hurts but it's still morning so it's hard to gage how the day will turn out. We will see.

I'm not sure the LB will enjoy Halloween this year. But he will be an awfully cute pumpkin, if I can get him to wear the costume. He's not much for dressing up. Like father, like son. I'm not either but once I am in costume (No, I'm not dressing up) I always enjoy myself more than I could ever imagine. It's the hassle of finding just the right costume, whether it be Mardi Gras, Halloween or just some random costume party.

I'm hoping that I will get back in gear, here on NolaMom on a regular basis, soon. There is just not much time. Not even to take a shower. Because what little free time I have is not worth wasting on blogging (no offense, I do respect my fans), showering or eating. Sleeping is my priority right now, even if it's only 2-4 hours a day.

No comments: