Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Murphy's Law?

So J was out of town for a few days and all hell broke loose. Master P wouldn't sleep and turns out he has his 2nd ear infection in 3 weeks and projectile vomited this morning in the car. Poor thing. He was so hungry but could barely finish eating without falling asleep.

The Little Buddy was the perfect child the first night. Last night I think he was so bored because I had to hold Master P upright since it hurt him to lie down so we didn't do anything after his nap. Finally at 6:45 he asked to go to bed. I guess he figured that things were not going to get much more exciting. We took a bath and then read some books and went to bed. He realized he wasn't tired so we read some more books and he stayed up until 8:30. This morning he cried when I dropped him off at school. His whole routine is out of whack and I think he is ready for it to get back to normal. So am I.

Thank goodness J is coming back tonight. It really got kind of lonely. I am not sure if he knows how much I appreciate him. Not only what he does for the boys and supporting me but also for being my best friend. I miss him and I am very happy that he's coming home.

No comments: