Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm a walking paranoid freak right now. All the kids in W's class have the stomach bug. and I am just waiting for it to hit us. Every little burp or passing of gas makes me stop in my tracks while I wait for something worse. Pman cried out a few times last night and it made me jump.

This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn to go walking with Aunt Liz. I got back in time to squeeze in breakfast, a shower and getting the boys dressed before having to run out the door for Master P's first dentist appointment. Yes, it is a bit early in life to be taking him to the dentist but he had a spot on his tooth and terrible plaque that I couldn't pick out myself. He fought the dentist tooth and nail while we held him down. It was awful. Even more awful is the fact that his frenem (the muscle at the top of your teeth and lip) runs between his teeth instead of to the top which means that eventually it will have to be clipped. Yuk. Made me weak in the knees just hearing about it. Anyway, we were all done and he started coughing a bit. It wasn't until I strapped into his car seat that he threw up. Blah. All over. So I cleaned him up best I could and waited, like I've been doing the past few days, and waited for more. So now I don't know if he has the bug or if he was just mucousy from the fluoride and the screaming and crying or if like Camille said the mention of clipping his frenem made him naseous.

So I keep on waiting.

No comments: