Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The boys are downstairs rough housing so it was my chance to sneak away upstairs to let you know that I am alive. Barely. I made the same mistake twice and ate another one of those "deliciously soft" icingy cookies that show up in the grocery stores during any holiday. I am crashing from my insane sugar high. At least this time I know what is going on. Yesterday I ate one at W's Easter Egg Hunt and I thought I was going to die. I didn't know what caused that misery until later.

Anyway, Pman and I had quite a day. He loves whoopin' and hollerin' and wrestling with anyone who will join in. We were doing that this afternoon. He got so riled up that he bit me. HE BIT ME! DAMN! It hurt! He did it through a long sleeved shirt and even broke skin. It was just barely, but hard enough that I have a story to tell.

No comments: