Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I know somewhere on this blog I shared my fear. The fear that I would not love the new baby (now Pman) as much as I love W. I was really really worried. I thought about it a lot and I cried a lot too. I cried about taking time away from W and from the guilt of not loving the new baby.

and now I cannot believe that I ever thought that. I mean, hanging out with Master P all day has its ups and downs but when the ups are good they are really good. and I love him for all of his quirks and craziness and mischieviousness. For instance, the other day, he rode around in the grocery cart, I am not kidding, the whole trip, like this.

Is that crazy? Maybe not for you but for me, a mom whose first child is calm and collected and cooperative and docile, it is. I was scared he was going to pop his neck out of socket. It made MY neck weak just looking at him. But it was hilarious and it really kind of sums him up in a nutshell. It describes him better than I can with words. A picture is worth a thousand words and if you look really closely you can see my favorite part about him. That big ole cleft in his chin.

1 comment:

Karen and Shari said...

Do you happen to have a baby no more than 10 weeks old or know someone who does? My client, Destination Maternity is having a store opening April 23rd and their special guest is Dr. Harvey Karp, author and #1 baby expert. He will be on Good Morning New Orleans the morning of the 23rd and we are looking for a live baby for his swaddling demonstration. Please let me know if you know of anyone. email me at karen@sallyfischerpr.com