Friday, February 15, 2008

I know it's been so long. It's hard blogging when my babies are at their respective ages. I usually get on the computer in the morning when W is at school and Master P is sleeping. I was finally inspired to write this morning but J was working from home for a few hours so I couldn't. I now can't remember what I was going to post. Must have not been that important. But I did benefit from his working from home. I got to walk around the park all alone. It was nice.

W has a few new words in his vocabulary. He at the stage where he repeats every word. J told him we were going to Happy Hour last night for Valentine's. (I was sure that J was going to surprise me with a babysitter yesterday afternoon and whisk me away to a fabulously romantic Vday dinner. We ended up at Superior... all of us... together. It wasn't romantic but we really did have a fun time)
So 'appy ouwah' is his newest word. We made it by the skin of our teeth-with just a few minutes to spare before appy ouwah was over-but we made it nonetheless for our big fat frozen top shelf margaritas. Happy Valentine's to me.

No comments: