Friday, February 01, 2008

Everyone is talking about their ladders. Yes, we have one. Uncle RaRa and Aunt JoJo gave it to W for Christmas last year. But this year will be the first year to use it since I was miserable and prego last year.

I don't have to decorate it. JoJo did that-she did it up right-all we have to do is roll it on down the Avenue to Napoleon, teach W to say-Throw me somethin' mister and Yeah U Right! and we're good to go.

Carnival season is when my strict Babywise schedule really doesn't do us right. Because once we head out to the p-rade, I'll have to come back to feed Master P. and then by the time I get back, we'll only have an hour or so before the Little Buddy is ready for a nap. Maybe we can push him a little later this year but I tell you this much, if I see any of you hanging around about nap time, I'm passing him over to you. I'm getting anxious already but in the spirit of the Season, I am going to try (keyword TRY) and live on the edge, let my hair down, whoop it up and abandon our routine. Don't believe me? I don't either.

No comments: