Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today was a day that I had someone to watch W for awhile and instead of running a bunch of stressful errands that I probably really need to run, I decided that I would do nothing, but sit. I haven't just sat in a long time. (Sitting while the kids are napping is not the same. I always find something that I need to do). So I did and I loved every minute of it. Actually it was productive sitting-it wasn't as lazy as I intended it to be. On my way out the door to head to the coffee house to just sit (with Master P sleeping) I found the Potty Training book I ordered from Amazon on my doorstep. So I brought it with me and took it's quiz, yes, W is ready for potty training. Then I read it and got inspired.

So with training pants in hand and a good attitude we will soon begin mastering this next skill in W's life. I was planning on doing it this weekend-BUT it's my birthday weekend so we may postpone until the next one so I'm not bound to the house on my favorite day of the year.

No comments: