Thursday, January 31, 2008

PLEASE remind me

If I ever tell you that I am planning to whoop it up for a luncheon, brunch or any other daytime function including and especially any one having to do with Mardi Gras, please remind me that I have two kids that I have to take care of when I get home. Remind me also that I will probably still feel like crap a whole 24 hours later. Remind me that Mardi Gras will still be around when my kids are older and can take care of themselves. Remind me that standing on the street in front of the Touche Bar drinking red wine out of a plastic cup does not sound as good as it does when you've had a few glasses of wine before that.

But don't forget to tell me that I did have a FABULOUS time. and it has been a long while since I have had one of those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First time back on the horse, eh?

Ouch!