Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My mom saw some lady that we both knew and was talking about how old she looked. I agreed with her. She's a relatively young person but she kind of looks haggard because her face is sooo dry. I mean, I don't want to dog anyone because I look pretty haggard myself but seeing her kind of gave me motivation to start doing more with my beauty regimen. I am definitely a product of an all girl school. We never really had to worry about what we looked like because there was no one to impress. So while I was at Walmart the other day I picked up some Oil of Olay Night firming cream . Now I'm not one to review products but I used it for the first time last night. It smelled pretty good and felt really rich and decadent going on my face but then my skin felt kind of tight right after. But this morning! Seriously, my face felt so soft. So just thought I would share some love and tell you about my experience if you too aren't into spending a butt load of money on beauty products.

No comments: