Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My friend LC is pregnant with twins. and you know after all of these years of being obsessed with The Hills I am just realizing that she and Lauren Conrad have the same initials. Of course they are different with some similarities. They both always look hip but The Hills LC doesn't haven't cravings for Little Debbie Fudge Rounds. Anyway, that's besides the point. She's having twins and kind of freaking out. She hasn't gotten used to the idea yet. She's having them in a few weeks. But the point of this post is to let her know how great it will be and to apologize for being the one to remind her of the true misery of having a newborn baby. She went through it with me. I cried and screamed and was totally and completely depressed. Not to mention I was fat and nursing and dying for my wine and some fun in my life. On Halloween of last year Pman was only a few weeks old and I got to escape with just J and the Little Buddy to her house for some Halloween fun. I think she and her family might have been horrified at the amount of wine I drank. I was on a downward spiral. I may have hit rock bottom although J thinks otherwise which is a whole 'nother story.

So, dear LC, I am sorry that I put you through the misery while I was living in my own private hell and I am even sorrier that you will have to go through it all over again. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. For me it's this:

and you too will see the light once again even if it's double vision.

No comments: