I missed the first show and I obviously missed a lot but am still addicted only after watching the other episodes. A few quick notes:
1. The brother-he says something on the first episode (I saw it on "previously on 90210") about how everyone in Kansas knew about his "adopted" story. Hello!!!!! You're black. You're parents are white. You don't think they are going to figure out your story in L.A.?
2. Brenda. She's looking pretty damn old. I am not an advocate of stuff like this usually but she's on 90210-get some botox. I do have to say that she is probably the best actress on the show.
3. Love Annie. Cute, likable, real.
4. Annie's mom. Wish I knew her name-you know the lady from Full House-like her but feel sorry for her that she's playing the mom.
5. Naomi. Kick her off the show. She sucks.
6. Ty. blah. He ekes me out. Looks too smallvillish and plastic.
7. Kelly. Glad she's back but what teacher wears a shirt cut down to her coochie?
8. Nat. Why oh why did they have to bring him back!?!
9. Brandon. I wish he were the father of Kelly's baby. Maybe Nat could sell Peach Pit to Brandon. That would kill 2 birds with one stone. Nat out, Brando in.