Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One of those days

Mama is tired. I feel like I sound like a broken record and I am trying to be conscious of how many times I say it to W. but I am, tired. I don't know why. It's been a rough week. I know I have a great life but this week has just been very trying in the kid department. I need to take out my book and see if W is supposed to be acting like this. He doesn't really want much to do with Pman and gets really pissy if Pman gets near any toy that is remotely in his line of sight. He's taken to throwing things at him. Is this normal? Yesterday I put W in time out a few times for not sharing with him but then I was worried that he would start to resent P. Today I was being silly with W after their bath but stopped for a second to bring Pman into the room and when I got back W was all frowns and wouldn't even make eye contact with me. I don't know what to do and it is draining me. My friend S said that maybe because W has to share at school all day long that he doesn't want to have to share when he gets home. I get it. I do. and I even took Pman upstairs a few times so that W could play without anyone in his face or knocking down what he's building. and he seems to appreciate it. So I she's hit the nail on the head. It's just that I can't take Master P away every time W wants to play. What to do!!!!????

No comments: