Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Venus would be disappointed

I have a new found love for Venus Williams after I saw her beat her sister's ass at Wimbledon. She was kind and gracious to her and Serena acted like such a shit. She pouted through Venus' speech and was really just a sore loser. Anyway, I've taken up tennis again. At one time in life I was pretty good and since being back I have started to have fantasies of me kickin' butt on the beginner tennis circuit. Until today. I went out to play with Uncle RaRa and he ran me ragged. My poor fat ass was running back and forth, huffing and puffing but I have to say I was proud. Then it hit me. The nausea-oh the misery. I just knew I would throw up and when I started seeing spots I kind of started to panic. It lasted about 5 minutes-I won't bore you with the details. but damn, it's gettin' hot in hea! I think between the heat and not having yet had lunch, I just couldn't hang.

I know it was such a rookie mistake. Venus never forgets to eat, ha!

No comments: