Thursday, July 10, 2008

What a week

I mean, what a week. I didn't think I'd make it through. We had to drive back from N.C. and that took us 11 hours and 6 min. door to door. and on top of that I had to say goodbye not only to DeDe, the Bachelorette but also to the Real World Hollywood gang. A really hard week. I am not sure what to think about DeAnna's outcome. It all seemed a bit staged but I haven't thought about it much since. The Real World on the other hand...God, I love it. Since I was 20 I have said I would do anything to be on it and I still haven't changed my mind. I am steadfast in the belief that I would make for good tv. But I guess now I am classified as an "aged mother" which is what the doctors classify me as when having a baby. But I don't feel like it when in the context of the Real World. I can still whoop it up with the best of them and I know I would be one of the best characters on the show. I swear, I may be 37 but I can hang with any 20 year old if my life depended on it. The partyin' and the drama and the fun and the bonds they make.....OH MY GOSH! I can't stand the thought that the Real World passed me up.

I'm serious.

No comments: