Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 5 Bite Diet

I never watch The Morning Show. I never really watch tv in the morning but this morning I did. It was too cold to take baby walking or to the park and I didn't need to go to the grocery so I made my coffee and turned on the tv to the 5 Bite Diet. It is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. The rules are basically that you eat 5 bites of anything at lunch and 5 bites of anything at dinner and drink all the water, diet drinks etc. that you want. and you will lose weight. DUH! Because you are starving yourself. I've always wanted to be a nutritionist and after hearing about this asshole's diet I wish I were so I could be the one to go on tv and criticize him. He even has a book out. If you ask me it's a total scam to make some money. If you are selling anything that makes a person lose weight quickly you are going to make money-even if it were dog doodoo.

If you want to hear more go here and here and here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People will buy any diet book that makes losing weight seem easy, no matter how bogus it is. I wonder if this diet specifies how big the five bites can be -- I could fit an awful lot into five bites if absolutely necessary.