Friday, November 14, 2008

HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh, Hi! I was just taking a deep breath. We've had a busy week, what with meeting LC (ha! ha!) and all so I am in full TGIF mode. We had many tantrums and challenges, up and downs, laughter and tears so the weekend when J can join us in this journey is much welcomed.

Master P is sleeping and W is at school. I mopped the floors-Pman's sleeves were disgusting yesterday after taking several tours of the house-and I couldn't stand it anymore. His lunch is made, ready and waiting for him to arise from his morning slumber and I am getting some much needed time on the computer. How people who work, have children, keep the house clean and organized and still have fun...do it, I don't know. I admire high energy people like that. I'm not one of them.

One thing I do know about this weekend is that I won't be sleeping in both days. I got so much guff about that post that I am not bitching online about it again. Ok-I take that back. After that last post W got sick and was waking up in the middle of the night. Who woke up with him? Me. and I still didn't get to sleep in. I dare you to say that I shouldn't have slept in that morning after.

No comments: