Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poo Poo in the Potty!!!!!

and boy did we dance! W poo pooed in the potty today. and we whooped it up like nobody's business. Now, the truth is I was helping him unbutton his pants to pee pee and I noticed a skid (sorry to get graphic) so I took his big boy underwear off and was going upstairs to get more. When I came downstairs he told me there was poo poo in the potty. So whether he actually intentionally pooed in the potty or it was already half out and it just dropped in(again, sorry to get graphic) I don't know but I ran with it. He couldn't wait to do his POO POO Dance and get a treat. Then he said, "Daddy will be soooo happy!" so we called and told Daddy all about it.

Now I am on pins and needles waiting to see if this will be the start of something beautiful. Aren't you?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Nola Mom,

Glad you liked my playlist and it gave you inspiration. I am pretty good about being able to make on the fly arrangements so just let me know if you want to run, I'm in. Also, we could just meet for coffee. I know of a great spot :)

You can email me at newsfromnola(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Sara