Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Wine Down

I've given in and am drinking wine. I feel awful about it but not awful enough to stop. Now that I am an honorary Episcopalian I have let my extreme Catholic guilt fall by the wayside. It was a pretty long day and after consulting with several people I decided to do it. So on that note....

IT'S WEDNESDAY WINE DOWN!

Pick yourself up a bottle of Little Penguin Cabernet-the purple label. I'm sorry my wine selections are so common but until after Lent that is how it will be. Don't get my wrong. As of last Friday when I had the purple label for the first time it's my favorite of the LP's. Try it, you'll like it.

1 comment:

LSU Melanie said...

I'll have to give it a try...once I drink all of the abita strawberry in my frig:) Cheers to whine down Wednesday...and thirsty thursday! and how sweet is your husband to watch the kiddos while you go running, I am looking forward to the day when June gets big enough for the jogger stroller.