Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Green Limousine

W and I took our first ride together on the streetcar today. We rode on down to Camellia Grill and had lunch. We didn't have to wait long for the limo to get there thank goodness. He was getting kind of impatient.



It is the first time I have gone since the storm and I have to say it was better than ever. I had a Camellia Grill Special. Again a first after many years. It was all I ate in high school. I even painted a picture of my favorite sammy in art class. He of course had a grilled cheese, french fries and pickle as he does wherever we go but he was especially impressed with the pickle.


It was "wee wee weeeeee!" all the way there and just a look of delight all the way home. (I guess it should have been the other way around-ha! get it? wee wee wee all the way home!) Anyway, it was a great date before my little boy grows up and turns the big 3.

No comments: