Thursday, August 14, 2008

Keep away

The other morning W and Pman were hanging out on the floor of my room. I was trying to catch an extra few z's before J left for work. Pman was playing with an old batteryless cell phone my dad gave W. W doesn't like P to play with any toys especially his so he took it and slid it across the floor.

"Go get it!", he said to P.

P got up on his knees and slowly made his way across the room to get the phone. After much effort he go to the phone only to have W take it away again and yell, "Go get it!".

They did it a couple of times. P didn't seem to mind which is why I didn't intervene but W was falling down laughing. Poor Master P. I think that's only a glimpse of things to come, at least until he outgrows the LB and turns the tables on him.

No comments: