Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tessa beats Bevin out for Lt. Andy Baldwin

I loooove Tessa. She's much prettier than Bevin. It always solidifies my opinion when they get kicked out. The 'poor me, it always happens to me' ranting. Blah. But I was totally shocked that Andy picked her and I was happy for her but at the same time sad for her. I can't explain why. Maybe a little bit of me thinks that she can do better than Andy Baldwin. I don't know. I did enjoy his family especially Grandpa. He's kind of spunky, that one. I somehow knew the Bahai (sp?) faith wouldn't go over well with the conservative family from Pennsylvania. But I thought she had finally won them over.

I'm atleast glad that Tessa didn't get her "heart broken" and maybe she can move on her own time. I don't see it working out but I've been wrong before. We will see on "After the Final Rose".

No comments: