Monday, January 28, 2008

BY GAWD IT'S CAWNIVAL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

I can't do it. I tried and tried to get skinny before Mardi Gras but it just didn't happen and trying to stay good now..there is NO POINT! I've been working out a lot so at least I have that going for me. and like I said, I still haven't bought a king cake (except for W's class and in the back of my mind I am waiting to by the biggest fattest, cream cheese filled one for the double doozy-Bacchus and Super Bowl Sunday) but that hasn't stopped me from eating mini cheesecake bites my mom made for her party or making saltine cracker toffee for our house either. It's disgusting. I just shoveled down another big ole piece prior to starting this post. and tomorrow starts 2 weeks of total debauchery. Drinking, eating and generally just whooping it up. I mean, the only way to describe it is by saying....

BY GAWD IT'S CAWNIVAL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: