Saturday, January 05, 2008

He's no milk drinking fool.

I almost gave in tonight. It's been 5 milk times and W still refuses to drink his milk from the sippy cup. J doesn't get it. He doesn't understand what the difference is between the bottle and the sippy cup. He doesn't understand why we take away the bottle only to replace it with something similar, the sippy cup and I was beginning to think he had a point until I realized that...obviously....the LB realizes there is a difference. A big difference. If there wasn't he would be drinking his milk from the sippy cup, no questions asked. This morning for the first time he got upset with me. he didn't want the freakin' sippy cup. He wanted his bottle. But J says (even though he doesn't believe there is a difference) we will break him. I don't agree. I think his milk drinking days are done.

No comments: