Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008! We've already have many firsts around here for the new year. Some good, some not so good. We rang in the year at our new dining room table with Aunt Liz and Uncle Bob. I made my first batch of delicious black eyed peas (I'll have to post my recipe later, you can't beat it). We had our first new year's day dinner at Uncle RaRa's and Aunt JoJo's new house. The not so good news is that Master P got his first cold of his life and of 2008. He hopefully is on the mend though. He had me really worried for awhile-especially after the doctor mentioned the R word-RSV. But I finally talked to my old faithful doctor and he made me feel much better.

So now that the New Year is here, I have many resolutions.
1. To get back on Body for Life. But that will start on Monday. One of my best friends stopped in unexpectedly (I haven't seen her in 2 years) and brought Domilese's on her way through town.
2. To get my finances organized. They are a mess. You should see my wallet-full of receipts fro mway back in 2007.
3. To Blog everyday! and to get my new blog up and running (Fatty Fatty Two by Four). I'll certainly let you know when it is in working order. It will be a chronicle of my journey to lose all of my baby weight and to look hot for our trip to Cancun this summer.
4. To organize our home office. It's a total disaster.
5. To spend more time with John doing family things. We spend a lot of time just lazing around. Or really, I spend a lot of time just laying around and we need to get up and moving in on the weekends.
6. To spend more time playing with the LB.

I'd love to hear everyone else's resolutions. Maybe it will make me feel not so overwhelmed by all the things I need to accomplish this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your New Years resolutions.