Friday, January 04, 2008

Kelly Mom: breastfeeding guidance

When I was a first time nursing mom I was a basket case. I had just had my first baby, evacuated 10 days later to North Carolina, then to Baton Rouge where I didn't know a soul much less anyone to advise me on nursing or "matter's of the mom". We had sporadic use of the internet and when we did I frantically searched for info on nursing. W wasn't the best at it, neither was I. I don't blame him at all. I had no idea what I was doing. I finally came across Kelly Mom. and it was a huge help. Do I sound like an ad or what? I promise I have no affiliation with them whatsoever. Anyway. I posted their link on this blog and promptly forgot about them the minute I quit nursing. Until today. I am having an issue. Nothing big but an issue nonetheless and I noticed their link on this blog. Go figure. and I am once again a Kelly Mom fan. The site hasn't told me what to do it just confirmed that what me and Master P are going through right now is normal. Now I can relax. So if you are a nursing mom and are feeling frantic. Check it out. It may just have the answer.

No comments: