Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gossip Girl

I'm pissed right now. I'm pissed because my back hurts and I'm tired and all I want to do was watch the new show by the creators of the O.C., Gossip Girl and I can't. The sound on channel 13 isn't working. Are you having this problem? I pushed the big chair all the way up to the tv, still couldn't hear it. I sat in front of the tv, a fingers length away, nothing. I am mad. I am tired of being pregnant, tired of my back hurting, tired of not being able to take a really hot bath to make my back stop hurting and tired of not being able to drink a bottle of wine to make the fact that I'm really mad not so bad. So here I am at the computer.

I just read a post about babies on a blog. and then I started thinking about my baby, W and then the conversation I had with two friends in the past two days about wether I am going to have a girl or a boy. I am fine to have another boy. I would love to have another boy. I love my baby boy, my son, my life. To have another one....would be the best. But a part of me wonders if I would miss having a girl? Then I think about how mean girls can be to their moms which brings me back to the conversation I had with my friend this afternoon. Boys can be mean too. All kids can when they hit the teenage years and golly, how that is going to kill me. I live my life for my sweet baby and think about him all the time, worry about him everyday, laugh when he laughs and a lot of times cry when he is sad and to think that one day he may very well scream, "I hate you" or even worse just give me the silent treatment. It makes me want to cry. W and I had a 5 minute conversation this afternoon. Not about anything. Believe me when I say that. But it was the most enjoyable 5 minutes I had all day. I can't imagine that same sweet little boy being mean to his mommy.

P.S. If it turns out you are in fact having the sound problem with the CW network, Gossip Girl will be rerun again on Sunday night. My sweet husband came up to tell me that and also that he set it to record for me. I bet he was never mean to his mom.

No comments: