Friday, September 21, 2007

I complain about my weight. I always have. Before W I worked hard to be fit as I was always the fattest of my friends growing up. After W I never really got back into great shape knowing in the back of my mind that I would get pregnant again and what was the point. But I kept complaining even though I was pretty normal. and now that I'm pregnant I complain about my the cellulite and the fear of it never going away. The other morning the LB patted my big ole belly indicating that he knows something is in there but he didn't stop there. He walked around me to my butt and patted that too. He must think there is something in my butt also. and by the looks of it, if I didn't know better I would think that too. Anyway, I came across this website that shows scary sights of women's bodies during and after pregnancy. The above photo being one of them. It made me feel a bit better about myself and I realized that I can always look worse, be fatter, have more extra skin etc.

No comments: