Thursday, September 06, 2007

Okay. My countdown has started. Really, it started months ago. I remember when I had 100 days left of pregnancy so now there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. Until I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me he may have to reschedule my c-section date to a day later. To those who aren't pregnant, a day may seem like nothing. And if you are one of those people I dare you to tell me, "Oh, that's nothing" I can't promise that I won't hurt you. and I know it's something to do with fishing. I just know it. He didn't come out and say it but I heard it in his voice. But it's probably better that he kept that to himself because if he dared to tell me, "I'll still be fishing" I can't promise that I wouldn't have done something drastic. I'm in complete misery at night. I don't know if it's contractions or what but I have stomach cramps from about 2 on every night which doesn't make for a very good nights sleep.

The LB is still adjusting to school. It's funny how you get a grasp for a toddler's true personality once they start going to school. I always knew he was cautious and sensitive and very sweet. But I guess now that he's in a new environment these aspects of his personality are highlighted and I realize how they affect him in the real world. I know he will adjust sooner or later. and I know it's good for him and it makes me feel so much better to hear that other kids are going through the same thing but still in the back of my mind I am praying that I am not doing permanent psychological damage to my LB. I heard through the grapevine that they will be playing with play dough tomorrow. This should keep him in good spirits.

No comments: