Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I don't know where the time is going. These past few weeks have flown by! and for that I am very thankful. I thought for sure the end of this pregnancy would be a slow, miserable one but it actually hasn't been as bad as I predicted. My back hurts, badly, very badly and sleeping really isn't much of an option but I know the latter is prep for the many weeks/months of not sleeping once the baby is here. The Little Buddy being in school a few mornings a week seems to help. It's such a little thing but I feel the difference in my back and my state of mind. I'm not quite as tired and I don't start to waddle around in pain too much until later in the day. I do miss him though. I am curious to see how he fairs after the long holiday weekend. I've learned that he doesn't eat snacks at school which explains his intense hunger for lunch. The teachers are great and said he did better the second day but he still had some rough spots. I wish his friend, C, who he has known since he was a bitty baby, was at the same school to help him laugh his way through his morning.

I can't blame the LB, though. It's in his genes. I hated spending the night out. always. Wanted to be close to home. and I still remember the feeling of angst I had when I didn't have a choice. Going to a friend's house during the day was okay after I got over the initial fear of going. But it was something that I had to push my way through. So, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess. I know it's a matter of opinion, but I turned out okay, and so will W.

No comments: