Monday, September 17, 2007

The verdict is in. 2 ear infections. I feel so bad that I didn't take him to the doctor sooner. I guess I really couldn't have unless it was the Emergency room but I knew something was not right. We were up all night. When I went to check on him around 9pm before I went to bed he was sitting straight up, dead asleep. I guess it was too painful for him to lie down. Then he was in and out of sleep all night as were J and I. I knew he was really sick when he let me bring him into our bed. That's not an option on a regular night but on the few nights that he has been sick and crying, there has only been 2 times that he actually laid down and went to sleep. and one of them was last night. He woke up around1 am and realized he was terribly uncomfortable, as we all were, in our bed and didn't have his own space. So I took him back to his bed where he finally got a little shut eye.

No comments: