Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh my gosh. The LB is sick. It's always so sad and pitiful and my heart breaks for him. and it's draining for me, what with all the worry. I never sleep well when he's sick like this. and I can't help but thinking how people do it with 2 kids. One gets sick, the other catches it and before you know it everyone is vomiting all over. but I don't have to worry about that until later. I just hope W is on the mend so he can enjoy his weekend.

Our car seat will never be the same. We washed the cover but I don't know what to do with the straps. The worst part of it is that all the jumbo olives and cherry tomatoes he ate the night before got caked in the grooves. That was a bitch getting that out and no matter how much I wash everything there is still that lingering stench. His love for olives has probably been squashed. I know mine has.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I remember the straps being a big problem...eventually the smell goes away or worse you just get used to it and don't notice it any more!