Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm having an affair...with a younger man

I never thought it would happen but it did. It took me totally by surprise especially because he's kind of bald but I find it kind of cute, I have to admit. He laughs a whole lot although when he cries, he crieds hard so we have a lot in common. The crying thing and that we both love food-salty food. He likes sweets, like I do, but nothing is better than a salty scrambled egg or a pizza. I haven't k nown him long. Only a year.

I feel like I have known him forever. It seems like just yesterday that he was stuck in my belly all breached and everything. My Pman.

I cannot believe he is 1 year old!

This affair really took me by surprise because the other 2 men I am having a love affair with are older. I swore there would only be two men in my life. Up and down, I swore it. But overnight Pman and I bonded. And I cannot tell you how it happened or why I just know that it will be forever. My other 2 men can talk and walk and have our own special bonds but Pman and I share a bond over food that cannot be compared.

My baby is growing so fast. Just yesterday he was nursing and today he's eating meat and eggs and cheese and potatoes and cous cous...well, don't leave anything in his path because he will eat it. But enough about food. He is sweet and silly and handsome and passionate. He is everything I could ask for in a baby and I can't believe he is growing up. His hair is growing over his ears, he has the cutest darn snaggle toothe you have ever seen and has an uncanny knack of making W giggle like he's never giggled before.

Happy Birthday Sweet Pman! I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for being one of the men of my dreams.

Love Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so freakin sweet. makes me cry a bit
xxx

Anonymous said...

you better save this post for pman when he grows up, btw he looks just like your big brother!