Monday, February 16, 2009

My dogs are barkin'

So, I've been running right? Damn proud of the progress I've made and I actually look forward to going now. When I run alone I usually run 3 and a half miles. 2 months ago I could barely make it around the park at 1.8 miles. Anyway, the past two runs I have taken have been kind of hard. It's not that I am out of breath or that my legs want to give out or even that I have a cramp. It's my feet. They hurt to the bone. I don't think it can be my running shoes because they are not even a year old. Well, maybe? are they that old. I don't know but if anyone might be able to diagnose my condition I would be most grateful. It's a general hurting around the bones of my feet-not really on the bottom-so I have ruled out that plantar fascitis-and I think you have to be a real runner to get that that rules that out-twice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may have a serious condition, i really couldn't say. But i do think a year is too long to have the same running shoes. That may have a lot to do with it.