Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Restaurants in NOLA with highchairs

Okay, my friends, I've done some research per your request and have come up with a short list of restaurants that have highchairs. I can't vouch for their condition but I am certain the following restaurants/food service places have highchairs. I have either called the restaurant or have been there in the past month. I didn't ask how many they had but it did sound as if they all had more than one.

I speak for all moms when I say that I welcome any additions to the list because it is an important and necessary topic. I started off with mainly uptown because the mom who asked lives in the area. I will certainly continue to add to the list periodically.

Cafe Rani-Magazine
Reginellis-all locations
Theo's Pizza
Superior Grill
Byblos-Magazine
Sake Cafe-Magazine
Basil Leaf
Bravo-Veterans
Wow Wingery-Magazine
Felix's-Prytania
Crepe Nanou!!!! I am still not sure if I would bring the little buddy but I called anyway just out of curiosity.
Audubon Golf Club
CC's Coffee House on Magazine and Jefferson
P.J.'s
only has 1
Juan's Flying Burrito
only has 1 and it's broken

I am here for my public and love being able to help other moms and find answers to questions because I certainly don't have any answers. Ask and you shall receive!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juan's on Carrollton is the one with the broken high chair. Otherwise I'd rate it a good baby place.

Anonymous said...

Please boycott all Reginelli's locations. One of the owners owns a vacant lot Uptown at Upperline and Perrier and does not maintain it. The weeds are 5-6 feet high. It is an eyesore. It was that way pre-Katrina, so he can't use that as an excuse.