Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things to know

  • I know that fall is almost here and there seems to be a lot of things kicking off. If you know anything else that I don't know, please share.

Boo at the Zoo
Symphony in the Park-September 24
There's a $6 charge this year but it's well worth it to support the LPO
Gym Rompers fall classes
Wee Wonders fall semester
Parenting Center-they have a ton of classes it seems like-I got a mailing with all of the new stuff.

  • I know that W is now facing forward in a brand new barka lounger. I would love it I were riding around in style.
It's a Britax Marathon and I got it from a great website. They are obviously extremely customer oriented because I talked to them on the phone to see if it had shipped after Toys R Us randomly cancelled my order then sent the seat anyway. Oops-I deleted the website. I'll find it and post later.

  • I know that W is walking like there is no tomorrow. Well, he's walking like there is a tomorrow. He only walks when he feels it's a must but he can walk and walk far.
  • I know that he and C got in a bit of a scuffle over the tupperware drawer yesterday. He lost (not without a fight, mind you) and slipped, getting his face stuck under the corner and has a scratch on his mouth. They are one for one right now.
  • I know that he doesn't eat much except a whole bunch of Nilla Wafers. What I don't know is if I should be worried.
  • I know that he's getting older because when he belly laughs I can tell what his laugh will be like when he's older. I don't know if that makes sense.
  • I know that he's sopping wet all of the time from teething.
  • I know that I love seeing mom's that I know with babies, even if the baby is not with them

  • I know that I hate when I see mom's that I know with babies who don't want to brag about their children.
  • I know that my spacing is not right with these bullet points.
  • I know that I loooove so many of W's pictures that Trisha took that I can't choose which ones to buy
  • I know that I am super excited for fall so that we can do things outside!
  • I know I am rambling so I'll stop now.

No comments: