Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What?

that's probably how J wants to answer the phone this afternoon because I have called him a gazillion times. I am sooooooooooooo bored. Some afternoons...atleast W is napping. Yesterday he wouldn't nap and we had nothing to do. With school in now, traffic is horrendous at this time so I really don't want to go anywhere. But today, we exhausted our options. I gave him a long bath and we went for a drive-pitiful-just drove around. I don't want to go to the Parenting Center because I don't want him to get sick. Why isn't there more to do in the afternoons? If there is something, I don't know about it. All of the story times and gym rompers are in the mornings.

What are these gnats everwhere? I thought it was just my house but it was deep cleaned yesterday and I cleaned the kitchen twice today and they are everywhere-the trash is out-and L said she has them too! Driving me nuts!!! Is it New Orleans? the air? you know what, it's not the south wind from the river-haven't smelled that in awhile-not since Katrina actually. Maybe that's one good thing that came out of that. Anway....I probably should keep my mouth shut because it's not good NOLA PR and we definitely need that around this city.

No comments: