Sunday, September 10, 2006

W has been laughing a lot this weekend and I just melt every time. This morning was a particularly hard morning. We went out last night-really whooped it up-the first time in a long time so 6am came too soon. But his belly laughs kept me going (or atleast on the couch awake) until naptime.

He's been running laps around the coffee table all day. A good way to tire him out. Has anyone been to the art class at the Parenting Center? Sounds fun, might try it.

I found an article in this month's issue of Parents Magazine about finger foods. As you know if you've read prior posts, eating is an issue over here. Now it's worse than ever. He will only eat a few things. And it's an issue for me because I eat everything he doesn't. The only nutrional thing is bananas and he is on whole milk now so he's not getting the nutrients from formula. The article is a 3 page spread on different finger foods to try. It also says that it can take 10 times for a toddler to like the taste of a new food. I'll try scrambled eggs again-for the 4th time. Sliced grapes was another suggestion and whole grain waffles cut up. A lot of good ideas so if you're in my boat, check it out.

I'm glad the weekend is over. I'm tired and ready to get back to eating healthy.
I'm sad the weekend is over because J and I had such a good weekend together. I hope he feels the same way. He did most of the caretaking-he's a great daddy.

No comments: