Monday, September 11, 2006

What's goin' on

What's goin' on around town this week

The Louisiana Children's Museum is celebrating 20 years this Saturday. They are going to have music, storytelling, clowns and more. I've only been for a fundraiser there but it sounds like something fun to do this weekend. Fun for the entire family! Admission is $7...420 Julia Street

Signing for Tots-this sounds cool-teaching your toddler how to communicate through signing. Registering now for classes for 8 months and up. 32 Killdeer Street in New Orleans for 6 one hour sessions. 861-9404

Infancy to Independence. I know moms who participate in I to I program in Lakeview and love it. They have meeting Uptown, River Ridge, Lakeview and the West Bank. go to their website for more information

Storytelling Around Town. I really want to do this but none of the days work for me. It's story time at the libraries. Latter Library uptown at 5120 St. Charles on Tuesdays at 10:30, Wednesdays at 10:30 at the Children's Resource Center uptown (913 Napoleon Ave.)

No comments: